In the process of providing medical care, Quello collects and retains personal information concerning our patients. Quello respects the privacy of your personal information and appreciates the importance of protecting this information by keeping it confidential and stored in a secure manner. We are compliant with all relevant HIPAA regulations that are consistent with the providing of medical care.
Personal information is information that identifies, relates to, or could reasonably be linked with you or your household.
When you use our Services, we collect the following categories of personal information directly from you:
• Identifiers and contact information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, digital signature and your IP address. We generally use this information to provide you with our Services, respond to your communications with us, and for identity verification.
• Referrals, Information about third parties that you refer to Quello (e.g., name, email and/or other contact information, relationship);
• Health-related information, such as your medical conditions, treatment options, physician referrals, prescriptions, and lab results, questionnaires, or other related health information provided to us. We generally use this information to provide you with our Services, including to facilitate your interaction and the healthcare related services provided by health care providers.
• Certain protected characteristics, such as demographic information like your gender and age. We generally use this information to help provide our Services to you.
• Any other personal information, that you choose to directly provide to us
We may also collect the following categories of personal information automatically when you use our Services:
• Internet and other electronic network activity information, such as your IP address, browser type, browser language, operating system, the location from which you access our Services, device IDs, referring and exit pages and URLS, platform type, the number of clicks, files you download, domain names, landing pages, pages your viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the terms you used to conduct searches on our Platform, the date and time you used our Services, error logs and other similar information. We collect this information generally for our own business analytics and marketing purposes as well as to better customize our content and Services to your preferences. You can learn more about how we use tracking technologies in Section 3 entitled “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies” below.
When you “like” or “follow” us on Facebook or Instagram, we may collect some information from you including your name, email address, and any comments or content you post relevant to us. We also collect your information if you sign up for one of our promotions or submit information to us through social media sites.
• In addition to how we use your personal information as described above in this section, we may also use your personal information for the following purposes:
• Carry out, improve, and manage the Services and, as applicable, facilitate the provision of health care services to you by physicians or other health care providers and ensure that the physicians or health care providers have the services and support necessary for health care operations.
• Engage in internal research to understand the effectiveness of our Services, improve our Services, and better understand our user base. If we publish or provide the results of this research to others, such research will be presented in a de-identified and aggregate form such that individual users cannot be identified.
• Communicate with you about the Services, your use of the Services, or your inquiries related to the Services and send you communications to meet your needs.
Communicate with you by email, postal mail, or phone about surveys, promotions, special events or our products.
• Provide you with technical support and customer service.
• Verify your identity and administer your account, including processing your payments and fulfilling your orders.
• Take steps designed to ensure that content from our Services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device and as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure.
• Measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising and content we serve to you and others, and to deliver and customize relevant advertising and content to you.
• Help us better understand your interests and needs, such as by engaging in analysis and research regarding use of the Services.
• Comply in good faith with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others.
• Establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others.
We may aggregate and/or de-identify any information collected through the Services so that such information can no longer be linked to you, your household, or your device (“Aggregate/De-Identified Information”). We may use Aggregate/De-Identified Information for any purpose, including for research and marketing purposes.
We may share your personal information for our own business purposes in the following ways:
• Service Providers. We provide access to or share your personal information with select third parties who use the information to perform services on our behalf (“Service Providers”). They provide a variety of services to us, including for example, marketing, advertising, analytics, research, shipping, data storage, IT and security, fraud prevention, payment processing, and auditing and legal services.
• Affiliates and Subsidiaries. We may share information we collect within any Quello member or group to deliver products and services to you, ensure a consistent level of service across our products and services, and enhance our products, services, and your customer experience.
• Health Care Providers. We may share your personal information with health care providers: (i) to schedule and fulfill appointments and provide health care services as part of the Services, (ii) to whom you send messages through our Services, and (iii) for other treatment, payment or health care operations purposes, including pharmacy services, upon your request.
• Other Third Parties. We may share your personal information with third-party companies or individuals outside of Quello (a “Third Party”). For example:
• From time to time, we may be required to provide personal information to a Third Party in response to a court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law or legal process.
• We may share your personal information with Third Parties, such as law enforcement agencies, other government agencies, or health authorities (i) when we, in good faith, believe you or others are acting unlawfully, (ii) when we believe it is necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, (iii) to operate our business and Services properly, (iv) to protect or defend our rights or the rights or well-being of our users, even without a subpoena, warrant or court order, or (v) we believe disclosure is necessary to protect the health and safety of our personnel, clients, guests, and the general public.
• With Your Consent. We may also disclose your personal information in other ways you direct us to and when we have your consent.
• Online Analytics. We may use third-party web analytics services, such as those of Google Analytics (including Google Signals, Google User-ID, and other Google Analytics features) and MixPanel on our Services to collect and analyze usage information through cookies and similar tools; engage in auditing, research, or reporting; assist with fraud prevention; try to locate the same unique users across multiple browsers or devices to better tailor services and features; and provide certain features to you. To learn more about Google Analytics, you can visit “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” (located here). If you have a Google account with personalized advertising enabled, through Google Signals, Google will also be able to gather for us analytics and engagement information from across the various devices you use to access the Services. To prevent Google from using your information for analytics (including cross-device tracking for personalization purposes), you may install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on by clicking here. And to opt out of Google Signals, please open your “Settings” app, locate and tap “Google,” select “Ads,” and turn ON “Opt out of Ads Personalization.” You may also be able to disable cross-device tracking through your Android or Apple device-based settings.
• Data Retention, Quello may retain your personal information and non-personal information for as long as it believes necessary; as long as necessary to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes and/or enforce its agreements; and/or as long as needed to provide you with the products and/or services of the Site, and/or Quello. Quello may dispose of or delete any such personal information or non-personal information at any time, except as set forth in any other agreement or document executed by Quello or as required by law.
• How We Safeguard Your Personal Information: Quello takes a variety of reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect your information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no means of electronic or physical storage, is absolutely secure. As such, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to, through, or on our Services or via the Internet, and that any such transmission is at your own risk.
6110 Greenwood Plaza Blvd
Greenwood Village CO 80111
I consent to the collection, testing, and insurance claim filing of my blood for the purpose of the service noted above(“SERVICE”). I release Spiriplex, Inc.(“SPX”), its affiliates and any other entity and individuals associated with this SERVICE from all liability arising from the collection and testing of my blood. I acknowledge the results for the SERVICE can be affected by many factors and does not constitute medical advice or a diagnosis of any kind. I authorize SPX, or the billing laboratory, to release all copies of my laboratory results and data to healthcare providers and facilities for the purpose of continuing and coordinating my plan of treatment, reimbursement, quality assurance, regulatory or accreditation purposes. I consent to the release of the results and data of my SERVICE (without my name being used) in clinical and research studies and reports. I hereby assign SPX, or the billing laboratory, the financial benefits I am entitled and or receive from my health insurance plan(s) or service provider(s). SPX is not a provider to government health plans (State or Federal). SPX, or the billing laboratory is authorized to release all information required for insurance claims and permit reproduction of this authorization for use in place of the original assignment. Specimen to be shipped to HeliosDX, to be processed by SPX as the reference laboratory for HeliosDX.